Sunday, October 17, 2010

Being Domestic

Sundays tend to be my crazy cleaning days.  Although Jeremy and I try to keep the apartment at least somewhat tidy every day, I still feel the need to really clean at least once a week.  If I didn't hate emptying the container, I'd probably vacuum every single day.  Today was even more fun, as I tackled the bath tub/shower.  See, our little puppy decided to jump and wrestle in a mud puddle last weekend at the dog park.  Because we live in an apartment, I had no choice but to clean him off in the bathtub.  Said bathtub was then stained with mud for the last week, because I was too lazy.

Scrubbing Bubbles® Foaming Bathroom Cleaners
Anyway, one of my new best friends are these little guys, the Scrubbing Bubbles foaming spray.  I just doused the bathtub walls and 'floor' with the foam, cleaned everything else in the bathroom, and went back to the shower.  It really only took one good elbow-greased scrub of the sponge and all the mud/grime/puppy filth wiped right off.


Now onto some baking... and menu planning for the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment